We specialise in optimising the commercial performance of catalogues of recording and video content from all digital avenues, and our general principle is that we succeed when the Content Owner succeeds.
Our bespoke AI technology and data-minded approach enables our team of Creative Technicians and Content Experts to maximise the reach and commercial performance through digitalisation, compiling and positioning, metadata optimisation, digital distribution, play listing, licensing to movies, TV shows, and advertisement, collecting royalties from neighbouring rights, and much more.
Our team has many years of experience in licensing music for movies, TV series, advertisement, gaming, and more.
We created SyncShack – an online platform by Music Manager that makes it easy for everyone to find great pre-cleared music for any project.
Here are some of the productions and clients that we have delivered music to:
- You Got the Love Candi Staton 0:30
- Boys (Summertime Love) Sabrina 0:30
- Fame Irene Cara 0:30
- Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep Middle of the Road 0:30
- Agadoo Black Lace 0:30
- You'll Never Walk Alone Gerry & The Pacemakers 0:30
- The Støvle Dance De Nattergale 0:30
- Bette Davis Eyes Kim Carnes 0:30
- Living Next Door To Alice Smokie 0:30
- Do You Love Me The Contours 0:30
- Kan Ikke Vente Til I Morgen Kogekunst 0:30
- Baby Now That I've Found You Foundations 0:30
- Shake Your Groove Thing Peaches & Herb 0:30
- Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da Marmalade 0:30
- Irish Party In Third Class Titanic Orchestra 0:30
- Something From Nothing Aura Diore 0:30
- Fragment Eight - The Sound Of Swing part 2 The Kenneth Bager Experience 0:30
- Feed the Horse Fagget Fairys 0:30
- Rainbow Girl Giana Factory 0:30
- Young Hearts Run Free Candi Staton 0:30
- Hang On In There Baby Johnny Bristol 0:30
- Yes Boss Hess Is More 0:30
- Supermarioland Ambassadors of Funk featuring M.C. Mario 0:30
We service a global audience, and focus on positioning and distributing content on major stores and platforms as well regional and national niche services. By constantly analysing performance data, we’re able to unlock latent potential and expand the reach an business on behalf of the Content Owners.
3 types of rights owners
We service private rights holders such as Families and Artists, and organisations such as Independent Labels, Foundations and Associations, Licensing Companies, and Studios.
25 different genres
We manage digital content of all types from audio books, video series, and nursery rhymes, to all genres and decades of music including jazz, classical, pop, funk, rock, disco, hip hop, soul, R&B, EDM, house music, world music, and creative covers.
Here are some of the services and stores that we deliver to: